Job Title: Digital Creative Content Manager
Role: Full time / permanent
Location: Studio at Bandra, Mumbai
Level: Mid to senior
Experience: 2+ years
If you are creative, digitally savvy, forward-thinking, motivated and looking to make your mark in a fast paced, innovative jewellery brand?
We’re excited to be looking to fill a brand new role of Digital Creative Content Manager here at Shop Lune.
- Creative thinkers
- Team players
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional organisation
- No challenge is too big kind of vibe
- Pushing boundaries
Working closely with the Founder and Creative Director, you will help develop creative ideas, building out the creative for campaigns and managing the execution of digital content with the brand strategy.
Required to take the idea from conception to delivering the final project, working with photographers, videographers, editors and understanding the different edits needed for various channels. Working closely with the founding team, you will weave the creative concepts in to the marketing calendar and be expected to organise a team to execute the creative ideas.
As our brand continues to grow, we want to be at the forefront of creative campaigns, creating content to excite, encourage and inspire our community, with our jewellery and brand identity at the core. You will develop new and innovative ways of engaging with our customers.
The Digital Creative Content Manager will ensure that the content we are creating is being used on the right channels, that our tone of voice is correct, as well as coming up with new ideas of increasing engagement with the content.
Within this role, the Digital Creative Content Manager is the guardian of key trends and best practices within digital content distribution, analysing and measuring content performance.
The Ideal Candidate:
We’d love you to be creative through and through, a passionate people person with a great sense of humour and the ability to manage others in your team. You will have a great work ethic, initiative and set with a positive can-do attitude. You’ll be comfortable handling multiple tasks at any one time, have a natural knack to work to deadlines and be a great team player. You are a perfectionist, taking pride in creating and delivering consistently high quality content ideas and generation.
Your Skills & Experience:
- A strong understanding of content in all its forms, including copy, video, photography, graphical
- Exposure to and a keen interest in cutting edge digital tools
- Contacts in the creative industry a plus
- Knowledge of all digital content distribution channels
- Experience managing a team
- Work to tight deadlines
- Project management skills
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Up-to-date on latest fashion & lifestyle trends
- Solid e-commerce, digital and social experience
- A doer, not just a smart thinker
- Skilled at building relationships
- Video editing and ability to shoot photo and video skills are a bonus
How We Work:
We have 5 main departments within our business; Marketing, E-commerce, Design, Operations & Stock. Senior managers from each department report to the founding team.
We need all departments to run in sync, so we hold regular team meetings covering granular immediate activities, as well as larger quarterly plans.
We’re passionate about what we do daily and pride ourselves on fantastic quality.
Where To Apply?
Send in a cover letter telling our Creative Director a little about yourself and why you’re so interested in this role. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Interview Process:
- If we like what we see from your CV and cover letter, you’ll be invited to have a telephone interview with Sreesha.
- The next round will include a small task to see how you understand the Lune brand and show your skills in a presentation to the founding team.
- If we haven’t made our minds up by then, you may be invited to a further meeting with the founding team.