A tiny opal for your nose that promises to brighten your day as it glimmers and glows. Keep this one with your essentials.
To know more about the rich history and symbolism of the opal through the ages, read our essay titled 'That Play of Light' on our blog.
- Designed in Mumbai and Goa | Handmade in Jaipur
- Handcrafted in 18kt solid gold | 3mm Ethiopian opal with prong setting
- Dimension: 7.5 mm
- Mechanism: Internally threaded flat back stud or wire back
- Sold as a single
- Available in 925 sterling silver with 18kt gold plating
- The product is made-to-order in our workshop. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery
- Net weight: 0.3565 gms
All our solid gold jewellery is custom-made and we cannot issue any exchanges or refunds. All solid gold and custom jewellery sales are final.
Apart from making an upfront payment by card, Lune provides an easy EMI option through our payment partner, PayU Money. Take your time as you pay for these timeless solid gold pieces.
Sign up to our newsletter for updates on new releases, collaborations, interviews, previews, #BTS, events and more from the Lune desk.