Good things come to those who wait. You waited and now nose pins by Lune are here!
A nose pin is an ode to Indian ancestry and the diversity of Indian culture. This family is inspired by the sights of unique piercings witnessed by our founder, Sreesha in Goa and beyond.
Learn more about the history of piercings in the essay "Of Culture & Freedom: All About Piercing" on our blog.
- Designed in Goa, India | Handmade in Jaipur
- Handcrafted in 925 sterling silver with 18kt gold plating
- Available in silver polish as well
- Dimension: 4mm | 6mm | 11mm
- Mechanism: Wire back | Threaded back
- Sold as single
Sign up to our newsletter for updates on new releases, collaborations, interviews, previews, #BTS, events and more from the Lune desk.