Pearls, born of water and an opal that folklore associates with lightening and celestial fires. The two coming together is a tale of the ocean meeting the sky. An ethereal beauty, if there ever was one.
To know more about the rich history and symbolism of the opal through the ages, read our essay titled 'That Play of Light' on our blog.
- Designed in Mumbai and Goa | Handcrafted in Jaipur
- Handcrafted in 925 Sterling silver with 18kt Gold polish / 3mm Ethiopian opal and Hyderabad seed pearl with prong setting
- Available in 18kt solid gold
- Available in sizes US 3, US 4, US5, US 6, US 7 and US 8
- Available in silver tone
- Please allow us 3-4 weeks for delivery for custom orders for sizes. Fill up the custom form to place your custom ring size order.
Sign up to our newsletter for updates on new releases, collaborations, interviews, previews, #BTS, events and more from the Lune desk.