Yes, you guessed right. If these hoops seem familiar that's because they have been worn by queen Deepika Padukone ( she wore the medium Salma baroque pearl hoops ). Crafted in brass and brushed with gold together with 925 sterling silver freshwater pearl charms, this pair is for every girl who believes in the subtle power of classics.
This pair is detachable and fluid. The hoops can be worn with or without the pearl charms while the charms can be worn as pendants too. Shop our Ana or Pedro plain chains to slip these charms into them. The styling options are endless.
- Designed in Goa, India | Handmade in Jaipur
- Handcrafted in brass with 18kt gold plating | detachable 925 sterling silver rare freshwater baroque pearl charms
- Hoop size: 13mm
- Baroque pearls are natural and no two will look the same; they may vary in size and shape
- As seen on Deepika Padukone ( Medium )
- The product is made-to-order in our workshop. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery
Shop Lune Tip
We aren't joking when we say these go with literally everything. Mix it up and even pair it with your favourite athleisure look.