Architecture meets sculpture. Tradition meets modernity. Metal meets texture.
Meet our Sculptural rings family that has its roots in South Indian traditions. Inspired by the Odi Ungila, the traditional Bunt wedding ring, this family of rings has been given a modern spin via design and texture.
- Designed in Goa, India | Handmade in Jaipur
- Handcrafted in 18kt solid gold
- Available in 925 sterling silver with 18kt gold plating
- Available in sizes US 6 and US 7
- The product is made-to-order in our workshop. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery
All our solid gold jewellery is custom-made and we cannot issue any exchanges or refunds. All solid gold and custom jewellery sales are final.
Apart from making an upfront payment by card, Lune provides an easy EMI option through our payment partner, PayU Money. Take your time as you pay for these timeless solid gold pieces.
Sign up to our newsletter for updates on new releases, collaborations, interviews, previews, #BTS, events and more from the Lune desk.